fpsVR is an app developed by SBSoftLab. fpsVR was first published on . It is accessible on Steam.About This Software fpsVR is a utility application for SteamVR that show VR session's performance counters in SteamVR Overlay window inside VR. Features include:Display of the current FPS and the average FPS for VR sessionDispla...
fpsVR is an app by SBSoftLab. fpsVR was first published on . It is accessible for Steam.
About This SoftwarefpsVR is a utility application for SteamVR that show VR session's performance counters in SteamVR Overlay window inside VR.
- Display of the current FPS and the average FPS for VR session
- Display of the GPU & CPU usage (and Max CPU/Thread Usage - the maximum instantaneous usage among all threads/cores in the system)
- Display of the GPU MEM & RAM usage
- Display of the GPU & CPU frametimes
- Display of the GPU temperature and CPU temperature (Experimental feature)
- Display of the Ratio of reprojected frames to presented frames, Display of the number of dropped frames
- Display of the current time and duration of the VR session
- Display the batteries charge of the controllers (and Vive trackers) in percentages.
- Ability to set default playback and record devices, ability to mute/unmute the microphone using VR headset proximity sensor, ability to change Steam VR audio settings
- SteamVR Supersampling settings & Motion Smoothing settings
- Сable tracking feature.
- Display the status of the microphone, microphone control: mute / unmute
- Ability to change the size and the opacity of the overlay window, Ability to attach the overlay window to the controllers, Ability to hide the overlay window
- Center marker - displays a marker that represents the center of the playspace.
- Ability to attach the overlay window for seated positions in seated games/apps (for auto/flight-sims)
- Automatically start fpsVR when SteamVR starts (optional), Automatically minimize the window after start (optional)
- Hide the window to Windows tray in minimized state (optional)
- Ability to reset statistics at any time for benchmarking/testing
- Ability to save the history of VR sessions and view it in the fpsVR History Viewer (included)
- Timer, Alarm.