Wet Girl is an app developed by Wet Girl. Wet Girl was first published on . The app is available on Steam.Story BackgroundThe daughter of a nightclub owner ask you for help to bring down their competitor. You need to sneak into the competitor's nightclub and spray the dancing girls inside with water.GameplayThis game adopt first-person view. Contro...
Wet Girl Review
Wet Girl is an app developed by Wet Girl. Wet Girl was first published on . It is currently available for Steam.
Story BackgroundThe daughter of a nightclub owner ask you for help to bring down their competitor. You need to sneak into the competitor's nightclub and spray the dancing girls inside with water.
GameplayThis game adopt first-person view. Control the main character to move and spray from a proper angle. Once you completely wet a girl's clothes, your task is complete.
- The unique first-person spray game
- Sweet, sexy girls' hot dance moves
- Irresistible temptations of girls' wet body
- Unique and uncommon, play only once and it will be unforgettable!
Best experienceThe most important highlight of the game is to watch the girls dancing in the stage 3 and 7 in free mode!
Lovely and sexy girls, varying dance styles, dynamic dance music, ambient lighting flashing to the rhythm of the dance music. Together they create a nightclub atmosphere. This is the core experience this the game will bring to players!
When the famous violinist Lindsey Stirling played her violin in the New York subway, no one passing had stopped. However it's not because the audience couldn't understand the music! Rather, it's because beautiful musics needs a bit of foil. Energetic beautiful girls, brisk dance moves, good expressions, warm and quiet environment, These all greatly enhance the experience of listening to music!
The dance moves used in the game are generated by capturing real girls' motion while they are dancing some of the world's most popular dance moves, and the animation itself is top quality! However, if there isn't any foils, the experience will not be good. For the best experience, keep the following in mind:
- 1. Graphics card should be Nvidia GTX970 or better;
- 2. Display: Monitor needs to have a resolution of 1920*1080 or higher, supports sRGB or better, and is 23 inches or larger. Curved monitors are even better;
- 3. Run the game in full screen mode;
- 4. The environment should be dim and quiet;
- 5. Bose QC20 noise canceling headphones or better;
- 6. The game volume must be large enough;